Get rid of a blocked nose or sore throat naturally with eucalyptus oil steam inhalation.
- 2 cups distilled/ filtered water
- Several drops of Eucalyptus essential oil (100% pure and organic)
- Large pot
- Shower cap (optional for covering your hair)
- Heat a large pot with water until boiling. Remove from heat.
- Add a few drops of eucalyptus oil to the water. Cover your head with a towel then lean towards the pot, closing your eyes and/or covering them with your hands.
- Use the towel to surround the pot to trap in the steam more. Inhale for several minutes, adding more oil as needed.
- Discard water when finished.
If you start coughing too much, lift the towel to allow fresh air in.
(Not medical advice, do your own research.)
Keywords: natural remedies, essential oils, eucalyptus oil, steam inhale, steam inhalation, cough relief, cold and flu relief, congestion