Homemade Hot Chocolate is a delicious winter drink. It’s so warm and comforting and can be made super easily!
- 8 ounces of warm milk
- 1 - 2 tbsp Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix
- A handful of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Homemade Whipped cream
Optional toppings/ add ins
- 1 tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 - 3 drops of organic peppermint essential oil or peppermint extract
- 1 small crushed candy cane
- pinch of organic ground cardamom and organic ground cinnamon
Classic Hot Chocolate
- Add milk to a medium sauce pot, and heat with a handful of semi-sweet chocolate chips, and 1 - 2 tablespoons of Homemade Hot Chocolate mix.
- Whisk until the milk it hot and the chocolate has melted.
- Pour into hot chocolate into your favorite mug. Top with whipped cream and semi-sweet chocolate chips. Enjoy!
Peppermint Hot Chocolate
- In a mug, add warm milk and 1- 2 tbsp of Homemade Hot Chocolate mix. Add a few drops of an organic peppermint essential oil or peppermint extract, and stir to combine. Top with whipped cream and crushed peppermint candy. Enjoy!
Cinnamon and Cardamom Hot Chocolate
- In a mug, add warm milk and 1 - 2 tbsp of Homemade Hot Chocolate mix. Top with whipped cream and a pinch of ground cinnamon and ground cardamom. Enjoy!
Keywords: caradamom and cinnamon hot chocolate, ground cardamom, ground cinnamon, Homemade, homemade hot chocolate, homemade hot chocolate mix, peppermint hot chocolate, warm drinks, winter