Beef bacon is a delicious and tasty alternative to pork bacon. Whether you are looking for a switch-up or don’t eat pork, beef bacon is a tasty way to add a pop of crispy salty flavor to your meals!
1 pack Beef bacon (roughly 8 strips)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.*
- Line a baking sheet pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper. This helps with an easy cleanup.
- Lay strips of bacon side by side onto the sheet pan, it’s ok if they are touching because they will shrink quite a bit.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes* or until the bacon is golden brown and crispy.
- Transfer bacon to a paper toweled lined plate to drain any excess fat. Serve and enjoy!
*If you have a quick bake oven, cook at 400 F degrees for 10 – 12 minutes.
Keywords: how to cook beef bacon in the oven, beef bacon, oven baked bacon, how to bake bacon in the oven, breakfast