This iced mint green tea is one of my favorite refreshing drinks. It’s super easy to make with 4 ingredients – green tea, fresh mint leaves, sugar, and water!
- 4 gunpowder green tea bags
- 1/2 cup fresh mint tea, packed
- 6 cups filtered water, boiling
- 1/3 cup cane sugar
- To a mason jar add 4 green tea bags, muddled mint leaves (bring out their flavor more), and boiling hot water. Cover and allow to steep for 20 minutes or until the mint leaves are no longer green
- Strain out the leaves and tea bags, add the sugar then allow the tea to cool completely or serve immediately over ice. Enjoy!
Store in a glass jar until ready to serve.
Can last for a week in a refrigerator.