Lemon Za’atar Roasted Potatoes are an easy 6 ingredient side dish filled with amazing flavor. These Middle Eastern-inspired crispy potatoes are seasoned with za’atar, bright lemon, and cayenne pepper for a hint of spice.
- 3 medium-sized russet potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon za’atar seasoning
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel and cut russet potatoes into cubes. Rinse in cold water, then dry very well with a kitchen towel or paper towels. This is important because the potatoes will get crispier in the oven if they are dry.
- Put potatoes into a baking dish with salt, cayenne pepper, za’atar seasoning, lemon juice, and vegetable oil. Mix until the potatoes are coated.
- Bake the potatoes for 35 - 45 minutes mixing halfway through until they are tender and golden brown and crispy. Serve with roasted chicken/ beef or a salad. Enjoy!
Make sure you dry your potatoes very well before adding the oil, and spices, so they will be crispier.
Keywords: crispy zaatar potatoes, roasted potatoes, zaatar potatoes, oven roasted lemon zaatar potatoes, zaatar lemon roasted potatoes