Iced peach sweet tea is fruity, refreshing, and a wonderful summer treat! Using fresh peaches, cane sugar, and Lipton black tea and served over ice with fresh mint leaves, it is simple and positively delicious!
- 2 fresh peaches, chopped
- 3/4 cup cane sugar
- 4 cups filtered water, divided
- 3 Lipton tea black tea
- Ice for serving
- Fresh mint leaves
- Sliced fresh peaches
- In a medium sauce pan add chopped peaches, cane sugar, and 1 cup of filtered water. Bring to a boil then turn off the heat and allow the peaches to sit in the syrup for 30 minutes.
- While you are waiting for the peach syrup, steep your black tea. Add 3 cups of boiling water to a mason jar with 3 black tea bags. Cover and allow the tea to steep for 20 minutes. Squeeze the tea bags then discard them.
- Strain out the peaches and add them to a blender. Blend until smooth. Be careful because it will be hot when you remove the lid from the blender.
- In a large mixing bowl or pot combine the blended peaches, peach syrup, and steeped black tea. Strain the peach tea if you want to get rid of any remaining peach chunks or peach skin.
- Transfer the peach sweet tea to mason jars, chill in the refrigerator until cool or serve immediately over ice. Garnish with fresh mint leaves and peach slices. Enjoy!
Keywords: iced peach sweet tea, peach sweet tea, sweet tea, peach, peach recipes, summer, drinks