This strawberry banana blueberry smoothie is a healthy breakfast or snack that tastes like summer! It’s a good-for-you smoothie made without yogurt so it’s sure to be a hit this summer or whenever you are craving something cool and refreshing!
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 banana, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup whole milk
Optional Add-ins or Toppings
- Ground golden flaxseeds
- Chia seeds
- 1 - 2 teaspoon maple syrup or honey for extra sweetness
- Fresh blueberries
- Fresh strawberries
- Sliced bananas
- In a blender add in frozen blueberries, strawberries, bananas, milk, and any add-ins if using.
- Top with a lid then blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a large glass and serve immediately with toppings and fresh fruit. Enjoy!
Use frozen fruit so your smoothie will have a thicker consistency.
Add a little bit more milk if your smoothie is too thick and having a hard time blending.
Store any leftover smoothie in popsicle molds or ice pop bags for a fun frozen snack for later for your kids.
Keywords: blueberry strawberry banana smoothie, strawberry banana blueberry smoothie, strawberry banana smoothie, without yogurt, smoothie without yogurt, breakfast idea, kid friendly